This is an excerpt from an article forwarded to me by e-mail a few years ago. I wish I could credit the author, but my research was indefinite. It’s probably gone around the world several times since then, but I love the philosophy!
If a dog could speak, these are some of the things he would say:
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
- Take naps.
- Stretch before rising.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- Delight in the joy of a long walk.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
I think that dogs can teach us…
View original post 162 more words